THE INDIGENIZATION OF RAIL SYSTEM VEHICLES
Although transportation is as old as human history, it is a service sector that provides benefits, which is important for human life to develop and sustain its existence. The improvement of transport service conditions enables individuals, society to live in prosperity and the country to develop. Urban rail systems; comfort, reliability, high capacity of transportation and rapid transportation due to provide the most preferred in public transportation today is one of the inner city transportation systems. The aim of the research is to examine the definition of Transportation, its historical development up to the present day, and Metro Indigenization, which is one of the types of urban rail transportation system within the framework of the types of urban rail transportation system, through the sample project.
The copyright for the articles published in Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences. By virtue of their appearance in Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences, articles may be used, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. The submission of a manuscript to Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences will be taken to mean that the author understands and agrees to the following:
- the manuscript represents original work not previously published;
- the manuscript is not being considered elsewhere for publication in the same language (publication elsewhere in an alternate language does not preclude acceptance of submission to Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences);
- appropriate written copyright permissions have been secured for republication of any copyrighted material contained in the manuscript;
- copyright for this article is retained by the author, with first publication rights granted to Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences;
- by virtue of its appearance in Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences, it is understood that the article is freely available for use, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial purposes;
- reuse of the article for commercial purposes by anyone other than the author requires permission of the author;
- the author agrees to cite Journal of Technologies and Applied Sciences as a source whenever h/she later republishes or reuses the article in other platforms.